When We Were Young Hotel Confirmation Code

Hello! I had a quick question concerning the hotel confirmation code that I got sent over email.

As I mentioned, I got a hotel confirmation code in my email. I was wondering what I do with it? do I have to call the hotel in advance? or do I check in the day that Im staying there, and they will ask for my confirmation code? I got a ticket + hotel through the When We Were Young website and want to make sure I dont get to the hotel and be told "you didnt register your stay with the code online so you cant stay here tonight"

Thank you in advance to anyone that can answer this

submitted by /u/NORUIN99
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/ya7wft/when_we_were_young_hotel_confirmation_code/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs