Advice: what can I repurpose these into for festivals?

Advice: what can I repurpose these into for festivals?

I know this is a long shot but it’s worth a try.

These are my older brother’s pinewood derby cars circa 2008. He wanted to get rid of them, but I want to repurpose them to make them practical for him to take to festivals.

He HATES clutter (which is why he doesn’t want them) but he’d love them if they related to fests, music, drinking, smoking, being wild & free in general.

My question for you wooks:

Is there anything totally badass I can turn them into so he could bring them & they’d actually have a practical purpose?

Posting here because as I’m sure all of you can imagine, festivals are unapologetically who he has & also what he plans his life around. So, i know he would really appreciate repurposing them as something he can use as a big boy :)

Also, if anyone is wondering, he lives in FL & frequents Spirit of Suwanne, Hulaween, SMF, (& bike fest!) his fav dj is Sullivan king

submitted by /u/ApprehensiveFroyo533
[link] [comments]


source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/zn2cbw/advice_what_can_i_repurpose_these_into_for/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs