Camping festival vs. edSEA

I’m turning 25 this year and want to go to my first out of state fest. I’ve been to global dance, and decadence in Denver (both solo). I’ve done some research and made a little list of camping festivals I want to go to. Im on the ticket exchange, waiting for Electric Forest 🙏 I just saw edSEA come out and I love both cruises and festivals lol. Granted I haven’t been to a camping festival yet. Do y’all think it’s worth going to a camping fest instead? Like how different will the vibes be? I’m not sure if I want to be the guinea pig year of edSEA. I don’t see myself going to edSEA year after year bc that’d be out of my budget. I’m curious what y’all’s opinions are!! Thank you 🙏

submitted by /u/Bdawggg1998
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/10fqdqt/camping_festival_vs_edsea/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs