Going to my first music festival

Is it appropriate to wear crazy costumes at a music festival?? I’m going to elements in august with my friends and I want to go all out with my clothes but I’m scared it would be socially inappropriate or something.. mostly asking bc I know for one of my costumes I want to wear a huge wedding dress that’s flowy and drapey (I’m a plus size hairy guy I think the contrast of a pretty dress with a butch looking dude in it is fun) I’m scared that 1) it might get ruined or 2) I’m gonna be a little over the top and will get weird looks.. I’m not one to care what ppl think usually but I can also read the room ykno I don’t wanna ruin anyone’s vibe with a huge dress In Their way (Also if anyone is going and wants to dress up as a groom I’ll see u there)

submitted by /u/yogaman23
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/11ect17/going_to_my_first_music_festival/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs