Innings Festival - Is this legit?

I just moved to AZ and missed out on the Saturday Innings Festival tickets. I'm trying to buy off resale but getting scammer vibes from the people I've talked to. As StubHub and Ticketmaster Verified Resale is crazy $$ right now, I've opted to FB and CL unfortunately.

For those who bought their Innings Festival off the official Frontgate site:

  1. Have you received your wristband in the mail already?
  2. Is entry ONLY through wristband? I have people telling me they have an e-ticket since theirs is single-day
  3. Could you post what your confirmation email looked like? Don't know if I'm going crazy but the confirmation "proof" I received seems photoshopped lol

I'd really appreciate the help weeding out the scammers, thanks!

submitted by /u/herejustbrowsing
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/117ki4c/innings_festival_is_this_legit/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs