Looking for some kind of mens bodysuit

Hello, I'm looking for some kind of lace/tied bodysuit preferably something black with a cool geometric pattern that is tight and covers the whole body. I'm not quite sure what I'm after because I've never searched for something like this and I cant seem to find any that arent lingeire or is completely sealed. Id like something with lots of holes with a lot of holes so it wont get hot. If anyone knows of someone who makes custom designs I'd also be interested because I'm not really sure what is going to be functional and still cool.

Much appreciated, thank you.

submitted by /u/wickmight
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/11tneu7/looking_for_some_kind_of_mens_bodysuit/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs