Best option of tents for truck camping

I have a festival in 6 weeks and I'll be bringing my tacoma. There's no cover for the bed currently so I'm trying to find an option where the tent would be attached to the bed of the truck but also have the normal on ground area for sleeping. I see some SUV options like im looking for but I'm nervous that awning part that would go over the vehicle wouldn't reach all the way to the cab. I'm trying to have my set up to where I can keep my belongings in the bed without being exposed for security and out of the elements.

Any advice or recommendations would be welcome :)

submitted by /u/AMPed327
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/132zd3y/best_option_of_tents_for_truck_camping/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs