Festival camping: Is an easy-up tent over your sleeping tent really necessary to stay cool in the summer?

I'm (26F) planning on going to Elements for my first festival experience. I've seen a lot of people recommend the easy-up over your sleeping tent. Does having two layers of shade really make a difference? I am also debating sleeping in my car with my hang out space outside. I will bring a spare tent just in case. I am planning to go by myself so I just hope my neighbors will be kind enough to help me if I do bring an easy-up canopy.

I'm really good at packing/camping so I don't think I'll have any issues with that. I will definitely be bringing loads of water and battery fans. Thanks in advance!

submitted by /u/Princess_Butt_Kick
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/12il7su/festival_camping_is_an_easyup_tent_over_your/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs