Friends?

Hey all! The year before COVID I attended my first weekend festival and had an absolute blast! I’ve been to a few more since. I love seeing such huge groups of friends all camping together, and would love to experience camping in a group like that but none of my friends like festivals!

I’m wondering, if you camp in big groups at festivals do you camp with people you met at festivals or do you have that many friends that all like to go? Follow up question,

If you are camping with friends made along the way, how do you make friends? It sounds silly but I’m pretty reserved and have a hard time making new friends.

Thanks in advance if you got this far😅

submitted by /u/twistedwillow13
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/12sn1o3/friends/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs