Grasshopper hydropack?

Does anyone here know anything about the grasshopper hydropack? I'm planning to go to Sonic Temple in Columbus next month and I've had ads for the hydropack all over my Facebook and my tiktok. I was just wondering if anyone here knows something about the site and if its trustworthy cause those bags seem like they would be perfect. They are on hold to sell them till sometime next week when they kick off and if anyone has any alternatives I can look into as well that would be great! If it seems like its a good thing to get I might link it in the comments later on since I'm new to both festivals and actually posting here on reddit.

TLDR: I'm curious about the grasshopper hydropack and its company and I wonder if they are trustworthy and or reliable.

submitted by /u/irishmaniac2601
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/12wsh7j/grasshopper_hydropack/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs