Selling VIP Sol Blume tickets…

I have 1 vip ticket… and im selling it through Lyte (the only website sol blume allows us to resell too) i have the link for my ticket to purchase at lyte.

i couldnt make it to the new date and doubt i want to come back out here next year… i flew out not knowing the dates changed so not using my ticket no more….

if you need 2 vip tickets, ofc im selling mine but my friend who came with me may be selling her ticket as well, so message asap for her link too.

message me for Lyte link to ticket…

and tickets can be transferred for Sol Blume 2024 as well and so itll be like you already have a ticket for next year if you don’t wanna go to this years…

submitted by /u/godspeedkillua03
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/1333dfp/selling_vip_sol_blume_tickets/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs