What can I do to make my first multi day festival more comfortable?

Hello, I’m going to my first several day festival soon, and want to try to make it as enjoyable as possible. It’s 3 days and we’ll be staying in a house about 30 minutes away each night, so once I’m there I won’t be really coming and going much. I can bring a hydro pack and a Fanny pack and I’m thinking about getting a locker. So far I’m thinking about bringing a brimmed hat, sun glasses, cell phone charger, sunscreen, chap stick, a towel, and maybe a pocket fan. Are there any little items I might not be thinking about to make my self more comfortable throughout? Thank you for any advice!

submitted by /u/stranger_goose
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/12perut/what_can_i_do_to_make_my_first_multi_day_festival/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs