1st time going to a metal festival : a few questions

Hello fellow festival-goers, in 2 weeks im going to the Greenfield Festival in Interlaken, Switzerland. Ive already gone to multiple metal concerts this year but this is gonna be my first festival. Imma be honest, im terrified ! I have a few questions/concerns that i will be leaving here (sorry if it is unorganized).

The fest takes place on the 8-9-10th of June. I have friends coming over for the last 2 days but ill be alone on the first. I maybe should find someone to go with me ?

I will be camping 3 nights at the on-site camping. How do I keep my tent safe / the stuff in my tent safe ? I know there are lockers to keep valuables but idk where to keep my camping equipment (like the parasol, camping chairs, and food?). How safe are camping at festivals ? Im mostly anxious abt the first night bc ill be alone.

What are the essentials that should I pack ? Ive already done a list but i might miss obvious stuff.

Dont hesitate if you have some more advice/recommendations for a foolish first-timer.

Thanks a lot !

submitted by /u/SexyGenguButt
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/13s65m5/1st_time_going_to_a_metal_festival_a_few_questions/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs