EDC Orlando or Elements???

Ok so for context, I’ve done EDCO 3 times, I just came home from edc Vegas and I already have tickets secured for edc vegas 2024.

Edc Orlando is in November and Elements is in August. However, I’m moving to another state in September so I don’t think I could comfortably squeeze both festivals in financially with moving and everything.

Edco lineup hasn’t been announced but Elements lineup looks amazing!! It’s obviously a way smaller festival, but it’s only a 3 hour drive from me and would be a fun new experience. I would have to fly down to Florida which isn’t too bad because it’s a 3 hour flight from where I live in NY.

Edco also falls on my birthday weekend. Elements would be my first camping festival which is something I’ve always wanted to do. So do I try something new, but smaller? Or do I go to edco again which has way more to do but I’ve been to it 3 times before.

What are your thoughts and opinions on both?!

submitted by /u/Deep_Bee_9549
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/13sy64t/edc_orlando_or_elements/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs