ISO Functional, comfortable, but still cool-looking boots.

ISO Functional, comfortable, but still cool-looking boots.

The boots I have pictured have been my daily drivers for years (Converse). However, I’m on my feet a lot more for work and they aren’t holding up. I’m also in need of a new pair of shoes for festival season; so, I’m coming to reddit for a solution to both. As stated, I’m looking for something comfortable and reliable without sacrificing style too much.

Bonus points if they’re: • weather resistant • slip resistant • not too thick/warm

Thanks, friends!!

submitted by /u/teevah_
[link] [comments]


source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/13m5fir/iso_functional_comfortable_but_still_coollooking/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs