Seeking Psychedelic Festivals in the Netherlands, Belgium, or Germany this Summer! Need Recommendations!

Hey fellow Redditors,

I'm excitedly planning my summer adventures and looking for some mind-expanding experiences at psychedelic festivals in the Netherlands, Belgium, or Germany. My friends and I are eager to immerse ourselves in the vibrant atmosphere, eclectic music, and spiritual exploration that these festivals offer.

I've always been drawn to the transformative power of psychedelics and the sense of unity and connection they can inspire. It would be fantastic to share this experience with my friends, who are just as curious and open-minded as I am.

That being said, I'm reaching out to the Reddit community for some recommendations. Are there any upcoming festivals in these countries that you could suggest? I'm particularly interested in festivals known for their diverse lineup of psychedelic music, captivating visual art installations, and a welcoming community of like-minded individuals.

It would be great if you could share your personal experiences, insights, or any festivals you've heard about that might fit the bill. Feel free to mention festivals big or small, as I'm open to exploring all possibilities. Additionally, if you have any tips or advice for first-time festival-goers in these countries, I'd greatly appreciate it.

Looking forward to hearing from you all and embarking on an unforgettable psychedelic journey this summer!

Cheers, Jorsuk

submitted by /u/secret-suki
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/13m65rz/seeking_psychedelic_festivals_in_the_netherlands/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs