Tips for first time working at a rock/metal festival? What to pack?

I'm gonna be working for the whole duration of the festival (7 days, in France) in a few weeks. I don't have a lot of information on what i will be doing, but it has to do with lockers (?) and working with festival goers. I've never done anything like this before and i only know some of the bands that will be performing; however i don't know if i'll be able to see them (8h workday).

How to enjoy the experience and meet good people? Should i be wearing ear plugs 24/7? What should i take with me? If you have any other tips please tell me :)

submitted by /u/rockmeNiallxh
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/13wg0ga/tips_for_first_time_working_at_a_rockmetal/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs