Seeking Festival Organization Experts: In Need of Advice and Guidance

Hey everyone,

First of all, I want to apologize for what may seem like a silly question, but I've never been backstage or had the chance to meet an artist before. That's why I'm reaching out to you all for advice. I have a burning desire to meet Machine Gun Kelly or at least have a chance to speak with him during the upcoming Not Afraid Hip Hop Festival in Vienna. Unfortunately, I can only make it later in the evening. I was wondering if anyone knows how I can get access to backstage passes or any other opportunity to get closer to him. I would greatly appreciate any guidance or information on how I can make this happen. Thank you so much in advance!

submitted by /u/Potential-End3145
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/14c17fh/seeking_festival_organization_experts_in_need_of/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs