Tips for letting go into the experience? Without drugs (sorry my dudes).

I'm going to my first fest soon but I'm not as reckless as I used to be. Any advice for like, letting go and not letting myself overthink things? I'm gonna drink a little but not much, no drugs unless maybe theres 2cb (it's a psyfest). Energy drinks maybe. I struggle to let go and be carefree like I used to (I'm only 21 somehow but I'm like 30 inside). But i love the idea of a festival. I did think maybe I'll feel different when I'm there. I guess the real question is how do I get out of my head?

submitted by /u/Disastrous-Lab-9474
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/141xzfl/tips_for_letting_go_into_the_experience_without/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs