Women, how the HECK do I keep my chest from bouncing all over the place while I dance?

I usually opt for a bralette, but my chest bounces enough when I walk (stoppit men pls I just need help), actually too much, it's really annoying! I got a new bralette today that a staff member told me would keep it in place and it's not any better. My bust is heavy and I could maybe tolerate the bouncing if it didn't actually hurt. It adds a lot of weight to my dancing. I tried just holding them up while dancing to test, and it took loads of weight off me and made it easier to move around. Pls, what can I do to keep it from moving so much and take that weight off? Pls tho, not too expensive if possible.

I know people are gonna suggest it but pls, I cannot be dancing like this. It's so heavy it genuinely hurts to dance like this, and makes it harder to move freely. People mean it when they say big boobs are more trouble than they're worth.

Thank you! And please don't anyone make it weird.

submitted by /u/Powerful-Impact-6453
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/143k0ld/women_how_the_heck_do_i_keep_my_chest_from/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs