Anyone planning to go to Obscene Extreme or has been in the past?

I only just learned about Obscene Extreme and I was thinking of going, despite the style of music not being my favorite. It just seemed alike an interesting party to try to attend, with a lot of interesting people and events. I do not speak Czech though so I was wondering if that was an issue or not? Any information someone can give me who has attended would be most helpful. I would most likely be coming from Austria and I can speak German so maybe that will be helpful since they share a border. Thanks in advance.

submitted by /u/EuropaEurope
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/155ykup/anyone_planning_to_go_to_obscene_extreme_or_has/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs