Help me find my new mate!

Help me find my new mate!

I went to Brighton On the Beach festival on Sunday and formed a short and sweet bromance for most of the day with this guy, as I thought he looked very much like Venjet with his glasses and smile. At some point though I had to go get some food so I made a deal with him that if I dont find him again in the same spot; at the end of the festival he should whistle loudly near the exit and I will find him. However later on I realised I had to rush off to get a train back to London so couldn't stay to the very end!

I thought these two photos were pretty funny, so thought it might get some rewarding exposure to reach him or someone he knows. But also to stand for all those lost and found friendships that we make at festivals.

submitted by /u/Artisticbluebeard
[link] [comments]


source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/159n1rb/help_me_find_my_new_mate/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs