HELP. Solo Road Trip

Hi ppl, I’m going down to two days a week at work to take a mental break from Aug 12-Sept 12ish (really when I wanna go back to full time). I want to do a solo road trip. I live in Washington and I’m down to drive. I’m looking for some suggestions in destinations and fun things to do for a solo female. I love all types of music and “free spirit” things. Is there any cool camping spots or festivals or events that are on the west coast or Midwest during the end of august and beginning of September? Thanks in advance!

I’m going to bass canyon Aug 18-21 so I’ll be busy during that weekend

submitted by /u/meowflatbread
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/15eslnz/help_solo_road_trip/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs