I miss going to festivals

Just a mini vent. I like to hit up 3/4 fests a year. I was lucky enough to get to do EDC Orlando in November and EDC Vegas in May. I’m moving to a new city next month and while I start my new job and get adjusted to new city life I’m unfortunately going to be on an indefinite festival hiatus💔🥲 My next festival will more than likely be EDC Vegas 2024, making this my longest hiatus since the pandemic. I miss it. I miss the music, the friends, the outfits, the chaos, etc. Luckily moving to a big city means a lot of DJ’s will be frequenting the area so local shows will get me by! (Which is something I’m not use to, I typically have to travel 3 hours or so to get to a rave). But yeah, I just miss it. I miss y’all. How do you guys get through post festival depression? It’s been 2 months since edc Vegas and I’m still dreaming of it 🥹

submitted by /u/Deep_Bee_9549
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/1567lvl/i_miss_going_to_festivals/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs