One night stand (27M)

Just to be clear, I have been feeling guilty ever since this happened.

Apologies if this is the wrong sub Reddit, please point me in the right direction if it is!

So here in the UK, we play Rugby 7s in the summer, 90% of the times these are festivals, similar to a music festival, everyone arrives for the weekend and camps, the Friday is a huge party, the Saturday is the tournament and then everyone parties on the Saturday night again. Everything wraps up on the Sunday!

This year, we arrived on the Friday, it was my friends stag doo, so for context, we had been drinking since 10am, arrive at the festival around 4pm and then partied into the night.

The festival was mixed men’s and women’s teams, this is where I made a mistake, I’ve been in a somewhat happy relationship for the last 12 years…

On the Friday I met this girl and we had instant chemistry, we partied all night and had lots of fun, then things took a further step and we ended up spending the night together, we both agreed it was just part of the fun and was never going to go any further.

I did have a lot of fun, it’s feeling I haven’t felt for at least 10 years, the problem is now:

1) I’m constantly anxious 2) I feel really guilty 3) I actually really enjoyed and don’t have any regrets

Any thoughts or comments on this situation would be much appreciated!

submitted by /u/Willip69
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/1549041/one_night_stand_27m/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs