Pit passes?

(Rant) I love concerts and I’ve been to a few festivals. I recently relocated to South Dakota for my job and It’s just to expensive to try to go to Aftershock in Sacramento. Well I decided to go to Rockfest here in Wisconsin and let me just say this wtf Pit Passes? Every concert and festival I’ve been to you get a GA ticket and the more you like the band the more you plan and get your way to the front. Yes there are VIP for the Rich and elderly people that want more of the “hoity-toity” accommodations. I just can’t believe they are now micro transactioning concert experiences! I’m at a lost for how I can even begin to except this. I don’t want to even pay or give them my money because I feel it is so outrageous that they can even ask for more! Also no moshing even if you get the pit passes. I love concerts and the complete experience when did we start allowing people to moderate and charge us for wanting it?!?. All I can say is the beer fucking sucks and I won’t be back. Aftershock rules and call out to all my fellow women the push and mosh and experience the metal energy! Keep rocking! (Rant done)

submitted by /u/Mediocre-Knee-891
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/150o5hz/pit_passes/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs