Rolling Loud Miami 2023 setlist

Hi so I'm going to my fist concert/festival in 5 days to rolling loud Miami. I am super excited and cannot wait. I really enjoy knowing all the words to songs so I can belt out the lyrics. There is no posted setlist for any of the artists going and I'm kinda scrambling around trying to pick out what songs I think are all gonna be on there. There are posted setlists I believe from the rolling loud California festival that went on in March and I'm wondering if the songs they played there are gonna probably be repeated in Miami. Any advice would be appreciated as I don't know how festivals work and if they normally just play the most popular song of the artist or what?

submitted by /u/Happy_llama123
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/151dean/rolling_loud_miami_2023_setlist/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs