Anybody know what this could be?

Anybody know what this could be?

I am staying on a campground and after doing my laundry tonight I found this thing. At first I thought it was maybe a Jell-O shot but there’s no logo and it seems too small. The packaging looks kind of trippy almost? Also, it is a campground so there’s always something interesting. I kept it and I’m super curious wtf this thing is. I also can’t tell if any detergent got in it. I’m not saying I’m gonna do anything with it since it was washed AND dried but it has to be something more interesting than a jelloshot! Right?

submitted by /u/Silly_Ad1925
[link] [comments]


source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/15gsz2k/anybody_know_what_this_could_be/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs