Falling in love at a festival

I just wanna get this off my chest. On my birthday this year I found a beautiful stranger who I really connected with at a festival. We made beautiful love and I don’t know if I’ve ever felt so seen and comfortable with someone I just met. Now I don’t know if I’ll ever get to see them in the flesh again and it makes me feel a little gutted inside. I know they say if it’s meant to be they’ll come back but that doesn’t help these feelings. They raised my standards on who I will share intimate moments with and I’m just feeling lonely and craving affection.

I guess from this post I would love to hear others stories of them having a one night festival lover and how it affected them and changed their life.

Also how to deal with these feelings of wondering if I’ll ever find someone like that I can spend my life with.

submitted by /u/tiedyeride
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/15gh7gv/falling_in_love_at_a_festival/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs