I (30m) introduced my partner (27f) to music festivals 7 years ago

A bit of background - we've been dating for 7 years.

When we first started dating, I introduced her to raves and festivals. Like many people, we took substances like M and more recently LSD.

However I've now reached a stage in my life where I feel more focused on my career and other parts of my life. I've stopped taking drugs and don't actively go to raves (though I'll come along with her if she goes)

My SO still enjoys raves and wishes to partake in these substances. I am trying to convince her that she does not need to take anything to have fun, but she still does. I am being slightly controlling now with her doses, saying that she does not need to take an entire tab at an upcoming event, and to take half only.

Am I being unfair on her? - should I just let her do anything she wants?

submitted by /u/MoneyLump
[link] [comments]

source https://www.reddit.com/r/festivals/comments/15jzk8f/i_30m_introduced_my_partner_27f_to_music/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Etymotic Foam vs. Custom Earplugs